Rascal Mini Bike Whoa!!!!

Made a little progress today. The brake assembly came in this morning, so I decided to get it mocked up. I have never worked on mini bikes or engines before so it took me and my son all day to get it put together. It was pretty satisfying and it was nice to get my son off his phone for the whole day. When we took it out for a test run it seems like it maybe dumping gas into the carb. When I was switching out the Main Fuel Jet the Air Jet feel out onto the ground so I am going to switch out for a new Air Jet and see if that works. Once I get this figured out we will enjoy it for a couple weeks then tear it down for powder coat.

View attachment 291905

View attachment 291906
You do you….

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves…I know I’m ashamed of you…I’m sure each and everyone of you jumped into this hobby knowing everything there is to kkow and all the right places to go; your fuckers are perfect….we’ll some of us aren’t…some look to you for guidance and you give them shit…mostly an uneducated opinions backup by some even dumber friends you have on here….help the guy out for Christ sake don’t belittle him and tell him he bought overpriced junk…that may be his favorite bike!?! You guys suck! Now jump on my ass!! I’ll bite back I promise….

Minimichael

Preach it, Skipp.

If these critics and whiners don't have anything nice to say, they should go start their own threads. Maybe something like "Your Mini Bike Sucks - Ask Me Why" or "I'm Jealous I Can't Afford What You Can".

Let the man have his build.

Minimichael

So you thinking you'll paint it, Richard? I like the seat!

If you feel the twist throttle drags on the bar too much, ask me about adding a roller bearing... Let's your wrist roll smooth as silk ;)

Cant get them to talk to you…all they want to do is communicate on face book…tried to
Buy 3 gas tanks…I will not ever get on that fucking web site for any reason EVER….
Evan Ruble is a great guy , not sure why you cant reach him ? also no one is knocking this guys build , simply stating facts that may help him in the future , the bike is cool as shit but he's going to have $1500 plus into something you cant get half of that back out of , look we've all done it , this hobby ain't cheap !

RCF is a small family run business. Anyone who has met or dealt with Evan on a personal or business level knows he is a good person. @Skipp if Facebook is their chosen platform to communicate and you don't use that, I guess they aren't the products for you. They do go to events regularly and maybe when you were trying to reach out they were away? I'm not assuming anything, I'm just stating the fact that I've met him at Windber and he is more than a stand up guy doing more for this hobby than most AT AN AFFORDABLE LEVEL. No need to swear. Was that jumping on your ass? I sure hope not...:rolleyes:

RCF is a small family run business. Anyone who has met or dealt with Evan on a personal or business level knows he is a good person. @Skipp if Facebook is their chosen platform to communicate and you don't use that, I guess they aren't the products for you. They do go to events regularly and maybe when you were trying to reach out they were away? I'm not assuming anything, I'm just stating the fact that I've met him at Windber and he is more than a stand up guy doing more for this hobby than most AT AN AFFORDABLE LEVEL. No need to swear. Was that jumping on your ass? I sure hope not...:rolleyes:
Ive met and got shit off them before too…had them On the phone wanting 3 gas tanks and they said go to Facebook and order…i went to a competitor….i got my 3 tanks no big deal….just a strange way to do business that’s all…hope all you face guys out there do well with them….guess I’m old….thank God! 0329955D-6507-4953-A0FE-37ED6178F425.jpeg

Ive met and got shit off them before too…had them On the phone wanting 3 gas tanks and they said go to Facebook and order…i went to a competitor….i got my 3 tanks no big deal….just a strange way to do business that’s all…hope all you face guys out there do well with them….guess I’m old….thank God! View attachment 291974

Believe me, if it weren't for Marketplace and certain groups I'd have no interest in FB either!:D

Still can't bring myself to do FakeBook
Ol'Skool here too I reckon...

Can't miss sumffin ya ain't never seen.
I do know ppl that know ppl that'll do it for me if'n it ever come to that. Now I just miss out, the wallet thanks me! :p

Minimichael

My son and I did a rattle can job on the bike. I think it turned out great. This is not a garage queen so I thought rattle can job was appropriate. It was a fun build to do with my son, we learned a lot and we already picked up another project....

View attachment 295016
And all attitude... Looks Great! Really like the blue engine on grey and black.

Last edited:
Not “everyone”. I don’t.

Triley41395

My son and I did a rattle can job on the bike. I think it turned out great. This is not a garage queen so I thought rattle can job was appropriate. It was a fun build to do with my son, we learned a lot and we already picked up another project....

View attachment 295016
Looks great, what did you get for your next project? I have a coleman 200, rides nice and large enough for an adult to ride very comfortably.