Rascal Mini Bike Whoa!!!!

Next project up. We are hoping to get some paint on before it gets too cold. We are thinking a coolant green.
Get this stuff. I just used some on a small project for my wife and it's the color you want. Use a white base with it. I've got one frame I'm messing with now that's going to be getting painted with it most likely. It's super bright and glows some under UV light.

https://spraypaint.rustoleum.com/products/fluorescent-spray

Get this stuff. I just used some on a small project for my wife and it's the color you want. Use a white base with it. I've got one frame I'm messing with now that's going to be getting painted with it most likely. It's super bright and glows some under UV light.

https://spraypaint.rustoleum.com/products/fluorescent-spray
Spray a piece of scrap and leave it outdoors to check/monitor fade. Most fluorescent paints fade very quickly when exposed to sunlight, they tend to fade drastically, ending up basically white with a slight tint. A UV-resistant clear coat should help prevent that.

New to the forum. My Name is Richard from Omaha Nebraska. What brought me to your site is that I purchased a Rascal kit from GPS. I bought the kit for $895 couple days ago and arrived today. The only problem that I have found so far Is the screws on the riser kit for the handlebars are to large to fit in the pre drilled holes on the fork. Went on their site today and noticed a huge price jump on the same rascal kit at $1305. Looking forward to exploring the site more. I will share more pictures as build evolves.

View attachment 291608
Very nice bike, what size sprocket is on the back?

Steve73

Cant get them to talk to you…all they want to do is communicate on face book…tried to
Buy 3 gas tanks…I will not ever get on that fucking web site for any reason EVER….
you cant just buy 3 gas tanks from the website and get them that way?

Spray a piece of scrap and leave it outdoors to check/monitor fade. Most fluorescent paints fade very quickly when exposed to sunlight, they tend to fade drastically, ending up basically white with a slight tint. A UV-resistant clear coat should help prevent that.
For me, I wouldn't worry much about that. My bikes are all garaged and don't see much riding time anymore.

The good thing about minibikes is stripping them down to the bare frame takes 20-30 minutes and then you can easily get some fresh paint on them.