RCF MICRO MINIS AVAILABLE

Hahahaha, these are totally freaking awesome, I'll be sure to get me one for Christmas. For those looking for the ultimate in micro, find yourself a set of Cheng Shin 8x3.50-4 tires, they were used on Bladez and Tanaka scooters back in the day but they are extremely hard to find. Heres a couple of pics of one mounted on a Lil Indian 4" mag in comparison next to a 4.10x3.50-4 with a 60 tooth sprocket. They are 4 ply rated and have pocket bike tread. IMG_1113.jpeg
IMG_1114.jpeg

Hahahaha, these are totally freaking awesome, I'll be sure to get me one for Christmas. For those looking for the ultimate in micro, find yourself a set of Cheng Shin 8x3.50-4 tires, they were used on Bladez and Tanaka scooters back in the day but they are extremely hard to find. Heres a couple of pics of one mounted on a Lil Indian 4" mag in comparison next to a 4.10x3.50-4 with a 60 tooth sprocket. They are 4 ply rated and have pocket bike tread. View attachment 251545
View attachment 251546
Where do I get those tires, I gotta have em

I got mine at electricscooterparts.com a few years back, they no longer have them in stock. The first time I saw them on a Bladez 300 electric scooter, I knew I had to find me some, I think I have the last two NOS sets in existence. I have seen them listed on a German scooter site but never ventured further than the search query. They weren't cheap ( $25 a tire ) and they use a 9x3.50-4 tube which wasn't included. The picture is of the tire on the rim without being inflated, they do round off a bit once inflated but they are still the lowest profile 4" tire I could find. I have two sets NOS, I'll ponder letting a set go seeing how I haven't used either set.

A2M

I got mine at electricscooterparts.com a few years back, they no longer have them in stock. The first time I saw them on a Bladez 300 electric scooter, I knew I had to find me some, I think I have the last two NOS sets in existence. I have seen them listed on a German scooter site but never ventured further than the search query. They weren't cheap ( $25 a tire ) and they use a 9x3.50-4 tube which wasn't included. The picture is of the tire on the rim without being inflated, they do round off a bit once inflated but they are still the lowest profile 4" tire I could find. I have two sets NOS, I'll ponder letting a set go seeing how I haven't used either set.

A2M
http://www.bladezscooters.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=229_3_58&products_id=69