Read before posting anything in this forum.

george3

I vote NO
Read Page 1, Rule #2
....Plus EVERYONE knows "I Hate MiniCycles".
Your not in the build off so your vote dont count. only people in the build off need vote. new set of rules here, can change at anytime. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

george3

Come on George, the correct answer is NOT no - it is HELL NO!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
so this means nothing? What does this meam paul?
Open Class
(Anything goes as long as its in the spirit of a mini bike). Clone engines, pitbike engines, modern frames, home built frames, whatever you can dream up, build it!

george3

Come on George, the correct answer is NOT no - it is HELL NO!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Mac is the only one that hit the nail on the head. Its fully complete at the start. That is the question I was asking for entering this bike, nothing else. so leave it together and possably get running or disassemble it by 50% just to be in the guide lines. If it really has to be a mini bike I have something much more fitted to win this build.

Anybody can enter almost anything.my votes are going to who put the most work into their bike. Craftsmanship! I hate it when somebody spray paints,a few bolt on's,throws on a few stickers and calls it a build. That's like a kid adding sprinkles on cupcakes that mom just baked & iced then telling his friends he made them.

Hopefully most won't waste their vote on sprinkles.

I agree with T fab this whole build off thing was meant to show case the work and skills of the guys on this forum that put hours and hours of work into a project , that most people can only dream of building.
But hey I am all for letting any one enter any project.
It lets people see the difference between a full course meal or just cupcake with sprinkles.
Just my thoughts.
Rob.

Gotta keep in mind that there are guys on here that have built those sick and sweet machines already and don't necessarily have the time and funds to do it all again right this very minute because somebody decided to have a build off.

If this had started six months ago, KK's trike would probably already have won. I see no problem with anybody wanting to participate just for the fun of it.

Mac is the only one that hit the nail on the head. Its fully complete at the start. That is the question I was asking for entering this bike, nothing else. so leave it together and possably get running or disassemble it by 50% just to be in the guide lines. If it really has to be a mini bike I have something much more fitted to win this build.
Open class I.M.O. is something that is a custom build, Not a stock factory built MINICYCLE . If you have "something much more fitted to win this build" build it ! You won't win because I'm not gonna vote for you !
Your only saying Mac hit it the nail on the head so you won't get banned from the yard sale ! ROTFLMFAO !:laugh:

As for me entering the build off, tell me when I can fit that in. I'm restoring 16 minibikes at a shop, 2 minibikes at my house, making 2 Bonanza gas tanks, body work on some Honda car fenders and a header panel, body work on a 1962 Nova, a Triumph flat track motorcycle paint job, and just got an order for some fiber glass parts. :shrug:

Last edited:

george3

Open class I.M.O. is something that is a custom build, Not a stock factory built MINICYCLE . If you have "something much more fitted to win this build" build it ! You won't win because I'm not gonna vote for you !
Your only saying Mac hit it the nail on the head so you won't get banned from the yard sale ! ROTFLMFAO !:laugh:

As for me entering the build off, tell me when I can fit that in. I'm restoring 16 minibikes at a shop, 2 minibikes at my house, making 2 Bonanza gas tanks, body work on some Honda car fenders and a header panel, body work on a 1962 Nova, a Triumph flat track motorcycle paint job, and just got an order for some fiber glass parts. :shrug:
Open class I.M.O. is something that is a custom build, Not a stock factory built MINICYCLE . If you have "something much more fitted to win this build" build it ! You won't win because I'm not gonna vote for you ! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

(Your only saying Mac hit it the nail on the head so you won't get banned from the yard sale ! ROTFLMFAO !) Dam Just cant out smart ya. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Anybody can enter almost anything.my votes are going to who put the most work into their bike. Craftsmanship! I hate it when somebody spray paints,a few bolt on's,throws on a few stickers and calls it a build. That's like a kid adding sprinkles on cupcakes that mom just baked & iced then telling his friends he made them.

Hopefully most won't waste their vote on sprinkles.
That's a great analogy texasfabguy! I love it. Ogy

i have a complete bike, but i want to tear it down and completly re-do it. and i have a old snowmobile motor id lke to cram into the frame for it. will this be allowed if i tear the bike down and get rid of the parts i dont need?