Recent Find Saginaw product power wheel ??

I shared this on the FB minibike group and the thought is this was built (hacked) from plans out of a Popular Mechanics magazine and may utilize a Saginaw product power wheel setup. Anyone familiar with this or have the original plans that I could get a copy of. My goal is to make it run..ride it around some and then hang it up in the bar of my man cave. Any info greatly appreciated!

Attachments

sonerenos

I shared this on the FB minibike group and the thought is this was built (hacked) from plans out of a Popular Mechanics magazine and may utilize a Saginaw product power wheel setup. Anyone familiar with this or have the original plans that I could get a copy of. My goal is to make it run..ride it around some and then hang it up in the bar of my man cave. Any info greatly appreciated!
i believe @SimpleTom just purchased a magazine similar to what your talking about. i dont think it has plans for this bike, but it does for another. check the e bay

I saw that bike on Facebook. That's not built from any plans I have seen in Popular Mechanics, Science and Mechanics or Mechanix Illustrated. I search for those type of bikes but that one is probably just a home brewed bike. Very crude built.