Recklessford’s 2018 Build Off - Anything Goes

delray

true Recklessford ,that show is really base on old school stuff,but people do still show up with new stuff....:doah:

delray

hey Recklessford,are you coming to symco this year? have you thought of maybe entering that bike in the drags. it might do good. they do have a modified class, must be rope start. see you got a mikuni carb. it would go in that class forsure...:thumbsup:

hey Recklessford,are you coming to symco this year? have you thought of maybe entering that bike in the drags. it might do good. they do have a modified class, must be rope start. see you got a mikuni carb. it would go in that class forsure...:thumbsup:
I'm there! It's the one show that I really look forward too. We're in vintage camping this year. I'll probably have this in the drags this year. Wife was in the drags last year. :laugh: :scooter:

Fantastic build!

Could you possibly explain how you put the rolled edge on the underside of the rear fender ?

O.J.
Yeah, no problem. It's just a hemmed edge, but the edge was tipped to about 90 degrees in a bead roller and then folded over the rest of the way by hand (hammer and dolly).