Redwood NY ride today

Curious as to why you all are wearing helmets? Is it required where you are or personal preference? Not condemning just curious??

Curious as to why you all are wearing helmets? Is it required where you are or personal preference? Not condemning just curious??
Helmets are a smart thing to wear when you are riding at 35 mph around on the trails , if you are wearing a helmet and you go down it just might save your life , the roads here are ATV friendly and helmets should be worn everytime we ride the trail system , its your choice but for the event we will be asking that everyone wears a helmet when off the camping area

good day yesterday! got the grounds and the loop looking pretty good for september thanks to jay, owen, jim, and eric.

they also all pitched in and fixed a pto issue on the mighty kubota and brush hog.

we will be adding about 16 miles of atv friendly roads and trails to the venue that run through the town of rossie and the adjacent town of macomb. they range from paved roads to cow paths. there will be maps handed out showing all local roads and trails.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
That’s cool personal choice is awesome...I’ve been fighting helmet laws for 40 years....choice is good mandates are bad...
THERE IS ONE TRAIL THAT IS ATV CLUB OWNES, IF WE RIDE IT, THEY REQUIRE HELMETS. ALSO WE WILL REQUIRE ANYONE UNDER 18 TO WEAR ONE ANY TIME THEY ARE RIDING.

I have wiped out a few times in the past and the helmet and boots saved my butt. Also, they are required on the ATV trails and the Police just give you a thumbs up when they see you!