Reproduction and Custom Decals

Hello All!

I have been making GO kart and Minibike repop decals for over 2 years now and figured Id post what I have now! As always you can see the full inventory on my site JVdesignco.com Most decals are $10-$15 plus shipping

See some of my work attached!

Here's the list of graphics I currently offer and its growing every single day!
Aggie
Alsport
Arctic Cat
Acrtic Screamer
Atlass 5000
Banshee Tank Decals
Barris Super Stocker
BC-1200
BC-1100
BIRD
BMB
Bob Cat
Briggs Round 5HP Decal
Brooks
Carter Super Wheels
CAT DECALS COMING SOON!
Cat EnduraCharger
Cheeftah
Clinton Engines
Dart Cycle
Dune Cycle
Elburro Torue 5 and Super 8
Explorer 800S
Explorer mark4
EZ Rider
powerdyne Falcon
Powerdyne Galaxy
Hands Engineering Wheel Decals
Heal Heathkit
Honda EliteS
Hornet
JCP Duster
JR50
Komet Engine Decal
Lil Indian
Lynx Margay
Manco Thunderbird
Manco Big Cat
Manco Go Kart Decal
Manco stars and Stripes
MAX TORQUE Red and White graphics
Sensation Mike Bike
Barris Mini Dragger
Mini Racer
Montgomery WARD
Moss Kart
MTD
Muskin Tri Cat
Parilla Reed Valve Engine Decal
RUPP
Scat Bat
SE WOODS
Sears
SnowCo
Spitfire
Steens Matterhorn
Heald Super Tryke
Heald Super Bronc
Tecumseh
Texas Ranger
Trail FliteTote Goat
Trail Blazer
Trail Buck
Trail Sport
Trailhorse SS300
Wacki Chopper
Wester Flyer Trail Flite
Wildcat

I can also do retro style custom graphics or any style you want!

Please reach out to me here or by email (preffered) jaret@Jvarhol.com or by ordering on the site. Thank you all I love seeing your restorations come to life.

Attachments

I hope not...I ran across him last night and ordered elburro sticker set. Now I see this today....hmmm hope I'm not out 49 bucks

Update; gave Jared until today to receive stickers and NOTHING. He lied and I warn all the people in this hobby to beware he will screw you.

I feel the moderators should remove any post from him

Still waiting on mine...ill give it 1 week then I'll see what pay pall says. Kinda sucks because if he really does make this suff than he could really make alot of people happy and make a good buck too..he answered is phone...seems crazy

minibikefever

He will send your decals, they run late and there isn't a lot of communication on his end because I don't believe this is all he does to pay the bills? I had some problems when I first dealt with him Identical to your's and after I did my share of throwing him under the bus wheels the decals showed up and even though he was late getting them to me and didn't communicate very well, he will send your decals so if your worried about getting ripped off you won't, I don't know him personally but know that he isn't out to take cash and not produce he just has an issue getting things to you ASAP, I have a short fuse also when I get jerked around but you don't have to stress you will get them....

Absolutely the worst decals I ever seen. Sent a pic of my Dune Cat decals to get made. 1st set looked like a Kindergarten kid drew it. 2nd one sent had the metallic green background cart body still in it of the pic I sent. Junk. Total amateur. Blamed it on his supplier. Refunded me but still lost out on PayPal fees