Reproduction Chilton 5 qt. fuel tanks

Greg Gouveia (Gregs Speed Shop) is willing to do another run of Chilton 5 qt. fuel tanks, he will need 30 deposits before he will start the project. I have one of his tanks (pictured) that I purchased over 10 years ago, they are a very nice tank, anyone restoring a vintage kart and needs a fuel tank these are what you need, they are a copy of tanks that were on many karts of the '60's.
Tanks will be $495.00 each, Greg needs a $245.00 deposit (non refundable unless he does not get 30 deposits) The finish will be what they call "straight chrome". The tanks are fitted for two outlets on the bottom. If you are wanting one of these tanks send the deposit to:
Greg Gouveia
2030 Via Zacata Pl.
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420

Attachments

Oldyellow

Greg Gouveia (Gregs Speed Shop) is willing to do another run of Chilton 5 qt. fuel tanks, he will need 30 deposits before he will start the project. I have one of his tanks (pictured) that I purchased over 10 years ago, they are a very nice tank, anyone restoring a vintage kart and needs a fuel tank these are what you need, they are a copy of tanks that were on many karts of the '60's.
Tanks will be $495.00 each, Greg needs a $245.00 deposit (non refundable unless he does not get 30 deposits) The finish will be what they call "straight chrome". The tanks are fitted for two outlets on the bottom. If you are wanting one of these tanks send the deposit to:
Greg Gouveia
2030 Via Zacata Pl.
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420

sonerenos

ya those look nice, i could use one myself, but that is quite a bit of coin to send out with no guarantee the minimum order will even be met.

Any further contact info would be appreciated. They look awesome and I need one.
Thanks
i did a google search and his name and phone number popped up. be sure you dont call the one in Wisconsin LOL

Oldyellow

I know where there are a couple triple chrome plated at $1100 each. I sure hope Greg is close to the minimum mark. He seems to be quite popular as I found him on another forum