Reproduction, Replica, and Custom Decals for sale!

What he said on Facebook was that he had to do some traveling with his job and wasn't going to have time for decals. He did say any jobs he had there that he refunded there money.

Dear Minibikers! JV Design has been a main source of mini bike decals for many months. We have invested hundreds of dollars in man hours to replicate the decals you love. Unfortunately, this business is a side venture for me. I started it in response to being transferred to part time. I am currently transitioning to full time at my job and this will require me to start traveling and Ill be away from home a week at a time. This should not affect orders as the new QC and Shipping staff handle everything except the design process and all chrome decals which is currently me. As a response to this change in my life I will no longer be doing chrome decals for the time being. I have someone who is interested in starting to do the chrome decals and I will be working with them closely in the upcoming weeks to make sure they can produce decals that are up to my standards. Also in response we will be transferring many of the sales to either another individual, or to eBay, We have not decided as of yet. Anyone with Chrome decals outstanding will be refunded and orders will be canceled. Sorry for the inconvenience.

minibikefever

Dear Minibikers! JV Design has been a main source of mini bike decals for many months. We have invested hundreds of dollars in man hours to replicate the decals you love. Unfortunately, this business is a side venture for me. I started it in response to being transferred to part time. I am currently transitioning to full time at my job and this will require me to start traveling and Ill be away from home a week at a time. This should not affect orders as the new QC and Shipping staff handle everything except the design process and all chrome decals which is currently me. As a response to this change in my life I will no longer be doing chrome decals for the time being. I have someone who is interested in starting to do the chrome decals and I will be working with them closely in the upcoming weeks to make sure they can produce decals that are up to my standards. Also in response we will be transferring many of the sales to either another individual, or to eBay, We have not decided as of yet. Anyone with Chrome decals outstanding will be refunded and orders will be canceled. Sorry for the inconvenience.
my decals were white am I still looking to get my trail flight decals or am I waiting for a refund?

minibikefever

someone should of let me know so I could of moved on, why should I give my money away and have to wonder, wont answer text or calls really for a few dollars, I dont treat people like that.

minibikefever

he contacted me last night and said he is flat out busy trying to train a guy, I can stop whining now and get back to doing what I do best (not much), have a great day.

minibikefever

I text him 2 weeks ago and he replied saying he was going to finish them and send them out, but I havent heard anything yet, I paid for them over a month ago, I know life happens and things change I would like to know one way or the other I was just trying to give a member the business, if someone could tell me where to find mtd trail flight decal specifications online I will take that info to a local shop and have him print me up some, he did some for a 73 honda st90 I restored, he did an excellent job.
STILL NOTHING