Reproduction Saxonette Recoils! Arctic Cat, Fox, Colman, and more...

I would be very interested in one of these as well!! I'm not on here very much but if you want to text me with the details my phone number is 815-383-1388. Just leave your name and say your the saxonette recoil guy please.

Thank you
Dave Phelps

Rupp 72

I've been shipping them out right now to the people that I had backlogged on a list or pre-ordered. Most of what I made was spoken for pretty much right away. I might have one left and I might have another batch in the spring.

Attachments

Last edited:

1971_MB1A

I've been shopping them out right now to the people that I had backlogged on a list or pre-ordered. Most of what I made was spoken for pretty much right away. I might have one left and I might have another batch in the spring.
Did they not go over very well then or ? I figured you would probably be doing them all along.

Rupp 72

Did they not go over very well then or ? I figured you would probably be doing them all along.
Not the case whatsoever, they have been great and everyone has been extremely happy and tells me they are better than the originals. I made 25 units last winter and 25 units this winter and they all sold right away through people who expressed interest while I was getting them done.

There is A LOT of work that is involved in making these and this is not my full time job. I have to build these in batches and by the time I finally have a bunch made I also usually have a list of people who already contacted me asking to buy them.

Received mine yesterday and I'm very impressed with how it looks and the quality of it. Can't wait to try it out in the spring as my scoot is put in storage for the winter.

Thanks again Nate.

Dave Phelps