Rescued Another Alsport RTS-SL

I found this Alsport RTS-SL 340 for sale last week and I had just purchased a pristine one 2 weeks ago. I was afraid it would fall into the hands of some off-road gang lol So I got ahold of a TriSport Nut like myself and he quickly paid the seller.
The buyer is several hours away (like 9) so I went and picked this up for him yesterday and we'll meet up sometime in the future.
Very original trike that was used as a daily driver for the original owner for years. He really tricked it out with accessories, foot plates,windshield,dual rear shocks...it's a nice trike. Will need some TLC & cleaning

I'll add more later

Hey We4Amigos, how have you been? That is one nice looking SL. Unfortunately for mine, I decided I'm going to sell it back to Outcry. I'm burned out on it to be honest and with my back, it's difficult to work on now. I fix one thing and I find three more things wrong. And now it won't run anymore.
BTW, I sent you a PM.

Shawn

Last edited:
Hey We4Amigos, how have you been? That is one nice looking SL. Unfortunately for mine, I decided I'm going to sell it back to Outcry. I'm burned out on it to be honest and with my back, it's difficult to work on now. I fix one thing and I find three more things wrong. And now it won't run anymore.
BTW, I sent you a PM.

Shawn
I'm sorry to hear that Shawn it was always a project but had such good potential. Glad to hear that Josh is still interested .
It has taken me 3 yrs. to find the right one and when I did I jumped on it ! Then 2-3wks later I find the one in this post....go figure lol
Maybe another one will pop up in your area that won't need so much work. Keep the faith buddy

Here's a couple more photos showing the different areas on this trike. You can see how long it's been sitting collecting dust & dirt in a barn building. Good Bones though

I was supposed to pick this Trike up Saturday, after making an agreement with Wilbur over the phone. Wilbur Wouldn't return my call. Then I finally got a hold of him Monday and he said it was sold. I cant begin to tell you how blasted angry I was, as this thing looked cherry and was less than an hour away!! Not going to ask what you had to give for it, but I had offered him $800 over the phone and he accepted it. I would have went higher, but since he agreed I thought we were good. SO, I figured I'm entitled to a ride on this thing at one point in my life!!! Does it look as good in person as in the photos?

I was supposed to pick this Trike up Saturday, after making an agreement with Wilbur over the phone. Wilbur Wouldn't return my call. Then I finally got a hold of him Monday and he said it was sold. I cant begin to tell you how blasted angry I was, as this thing looked cherry and was less than an hour away!! Not going to ask what you had to give for it, but I had offered him $800 over the phone and he accepted it. I would have went higher, but since he agreed I thought we were good. SO, I figured I'm entitled to a ride on this thing at one point in my life!!! Does it look as good in person as in the photos?
My buddy from Tenn. wrapped the deal up Wednesday on the phone & wired him the money on Thursday...what day did you talk to him ? Because I thought Wednesday was the day it was listed. Maybe he was waiting to see if the money really was on it's way IDK.
I wouldn't say cherry...but complete,dusty dirty barn find that hasn't been ridden in years. It will need some cables, tank flush,carb clean and all around clean up but is a really sweet complete trike. I'm just amazed that two came up for sale within 2-3wks less than a hour apart ( distance)...usually when you find them they've been rode hard and left outside to rust away.

JPR95 might still have his SL for sale. He had the title also. Tons of new parts. Not sure if he sold it not but worth the try if you want one with a title. And he is a great guy.

JPR95 might still have his SL for sale. He had the title also. Tons of new parts. Not sure if he sold it not but worth the try if you want one with a title. And he is a great guy.
I'll pass that on thanks. Both trikes that I picked up came titled,the one pictured above and the one I got in Ohio. Mine is already been plated and I've been driving it on the road...it's a 290. Here's a pic of it

That thing is wonderful looking!!! Have you ridden it yet? 340cc?

And I talked to Wilbur on Tuesday at 11:50AM. I had a bad feeling on that guy, but I'm glad at least someone is getting it that is going to appreciate it!!!

And Gumpit, I might get a hold of the guy with the street legal. My daughter turned 16, and I would really like to go riding next to her on the street next summer!!

That thing is wonderful looking!!! Have you ridden it yet? 340cc?

And I talked to Wilbur on Tuesday at 11:50AM. I had a bad feeling on that guy, but I'm glad at least someone is getting it that is going to appreciate it!!!

And Gumpit, I might get a hold of the guy with the street legal. My daughter turned 16, and I would really like to go riding next to her on the street next summer!!
Mine in the last set of pictures without stripes is ridden everyday since I picked it up.It is the 290,not the 340. The dusty dirty one that you had called on is a 340.