Restored Vintage Arco for sale - $400

For Sale is a completely restored vintage Arco Mini-bike! Great for kids or adults! Every part on this little motorcycle has been replaced with brand new parts or completely reconditioned. The frame was disassembled, sand blasted, and powder coated for maximum durability. The original seat was reupholstered in heavy duty marine vinyl. The frame does have the tabs on it if you wanted to add a seat with shocks, but according to an original ad that I found on this forum, this model had a hardtail seat.

The wheels and tires are in excellent condition with brand new bearings pressed in. The brake lever, grips and control cables are brand new. I added a brake caliper for safety and better stopping power than the original design. The engine is a brand new 4-stroke Predator 212cc 6.5HP motor, fresh out of the box and ready for mods if you want. It also has a new clutch and a brand new chain. My kids decided it needed the "Rumblebee" sticker for style. This is a fun little machine and is ready to ride for spring. I am asking $400 for it and I am located in Rensselaer, in northwestern Indiana.

IMG_20190317_155420.jpg IMG_20190317_155444.jpg