Reverse Trike Build

This is my current work in progress. It is a reverse trike with independent single A arm front suspension. I am using a Predator 212 with TAV2 and a 15 inch diameter lug tire for improved traction since there is only one drive wheel. It rides fairly smooth however, with no rear shocks it can still be rough. It handles well ,however there is a tendency for the body to sway at high speed because of weight transfer and independent front suspension.

IMG_1035.JPG

IMG_1038.JPG

Well that's pretty neat. Old Chevy C10's have the same issue with body roll. Have you considered a sway bar. I know those do wonders to help body roll.

Cuda54

The center of gravity is too high. And your alignment could be off a little also. That is why all of the rear driven trikes handled way better than the Honda 3 wheeler. On my TRI-ROD I sit really low and it handles great in turns.

looks like fun. It must go pretty good with that drive setup. yeah you probably should have made the front solid and put the suspension on the back. or both. Custom machines are always a work in progress. Learning experience is what its all about.