Reverse trike

Valocalrep

I know some compaines have made them and some people have mad there own but has anyone on here made one? 2 whels in the front one in the back. Im thinking about doing it and im looking for advice or pics or something to get my mind going. Thanks

Valocalrep

Do a search for ( River Mouse ) I have several pictures in a gallery.
Azusa frame , yerf dog arms and shocks.
Thats almost what im was considering and picturing in my head exceot a lot more low budget and no where near as fancy lol. It looks amzing did you ever get it finished?

I have it as a rider now, but it is not finished, I had to have bypass surgery in March, that put me behind. It rides pretty good, needs stiffer springs in the front, and I moved the rear wheel back about 6" and the seat forward about 5, before moving wheel and the seat, with a Predator and a TAV it wanted to stand up. Turns fairly sharp and tracks pretty good. I have not been able to do any races this year, and this was being built as a pit bike so it has been on the back burner till i am ready to get back after it. I was looking at in the shop this past week and thinking I need to get it finished, not much left to do on it.