Ok..so this was a project I started collecting parts for about 8 years ago...I think. I entered it in a build off at some point and obviously didn't finish it. The story is..after getting the frame back from powder coating I went to assemble it. While doing so I had some powder start flaking off in big particles. I basically lost my mind and set the bike to the side up until a couple weeks ago. They put it on too thick and didn't properly cure it. Literally it had runs in the powder from all the extra build up. For those of you who don't know me...yes I have been known to walk away from projects for years. I rather walk away then rush it and have it turn out like crap.... Anyways...it originally started with a Honda GX200 I think...but after sitting so long it eventually was upgraded to a Hemi motor. The frame is out getting redone at QC Coatings at the moment. They pretty much have been doing all my BMX, car parts and minis every since this original failure by another local company. Not trying to do a shameless plug...but they do great work. So within the next week I should have it back and start assemble yet again. Here is a pick of the frame and forks just because a post needs at least one starter pic. Thanks, and sorry for the people who originally followed this build and wondered what happened.