Riders in Saginaw area

pending on when I 'll be there, epically if you have a "push or pull" race :laugh:
maybe I should just stay home and get one of my projects going

Where you located? Me and some of my buddies do some minibike running in the area. We got a good group of everything from vintage minis and doodlebugs to warriors.

I live in pinconning (near deer acres) and mostly ride around here, but also sometimes ride in baycity and a little around buena vista as well as down in davision. Grew up out in sheilds so i rode my minibikes all around there all through the 80s. Edric i think you used to work with my brother darren?

yea i did cool cat i stay in buena vista tryin to upload some pic but it want let me tho
Thats cool man. I got a buddy that lives near airport road and we burn outta his place and run around them roads out that way. He rides around out that way allot. Down that railtrail. So if you see some brothers riden a couple warriors and a fatcat- chasem down he likes to ride! My brother told me how you guys go right across town- thats sounds cool. We all need to hookup and take a ride.

Well i wont be back togather tell end of tha month but u name tha place an time but me an my boys suppose to ride for tha 4 of July earlier tht day