RIP Peter Tork

I turned ten years old in 1966, the year that The Monkees premiered. I loved that show, along with Batman, Gilligan's Island, and so many others. It was all part of a fun childhood that was filled with minibikes, model cars, family stuff, scouts/camping, school, etc. The bottom pic is me at about ten years old.

R.I.P. Peter Tork
There is a car collector here in south east Michigan that has a Monkey Mobile that is driven to alot of local car shows...... Always brings back good memories...... I also was 10 in 1966.

ugmold

Loved Pete, so sad to hear he has passed. I was lucky enough to see him play at Bunrattys in Boston, MA in the 80's, the house was packed and he got a great Reception. My favorite Monkee.

The Monkees were great. One of my favorite shows growing up.

I was 9 in 1966. Somewhere I have the Monkee Mobile model car assembled from when I built it as a kid.

R.I.P. Peter.

R.I.P. Peter Tork
There is a car collector here in south east Michigan that has a Monkey Mobile that is driven to alot of local car shows...... Always brings back good memories...... I also was 10 in 1966.
He has to be near us as I've seen that car at several local cruises.. and it always gets the crowds going..