RIP Tom Branham.

Tom Branham of Taylor, MI passed away this week from the Covid virus. He was always ready to make a new friend or help an old one. I met Tom a few years ago at the Ann Arbor Bike Show. He and Glenn helped me haul my new treasures home.
Met Tom and LiL Tom at the Portland VMBC meet over 15 years ago and together with about 10 other guys we have been hooking every year for the annual week long meet so the passing of Tom is going to leave huge void. Tom was the life of the party.

R.I.P. Brother..... O.J.

Like O.J. said, we've been camping with Tom & his son for OVER 15 years at the Portland meet and a nicer guy you won't find. Tom & his wife Paula graciously opened their home to me several times to spend the night for the Ann Arbor meet. Tom will be greatly missed by many. Thoughts & Prayers go out to Paula and Tom Jr .......

Very sad. Only got to hang with him once a year in Portland and a few chats throughout the year. He was one of those guys that made a dismal day seem bright. My thoughts and prayers to his family.