Riskitall, from the creators of Ignoritall

YET the latest pharmaceutical garbage THAT YOU NEED BAD!! :eek:hmy: TV SAYS SO RITE NOW!! Youuuu need it TOO bad NO!! THREE BAD!! Hurry up and eat some of this Risk-It-All.. and soon your son will grow a big ole pair of knockers and start leaking breast milk in no time.. :thumbsup:

Remember to be safe and dump any extra into the local waterways.. :thumbsup:

Because health care and health insurance are cheap enough yet.. :facepalm:

One of the nations most respected colleges ln the plttsburgh area has a prof. That is doing a study in the local river with catfish, he catches them then disects them, he found an ala:ming number that have both male and female organs the theroy is backed up by tests that show a very high percentage of female hormones in the water, caused from the sewage treatment system not being able to remove the homones in the sewage that are in there from all the women on birth control using the sanitary system, the treated water is discharged back to the river were the bottom feeding fish live is were the highest concentrations are. Scary stuff if you drink tap water keep an eye on your tits.

Scary stuff if you drink tap water keep an eye on your tits.

How can ya miss em? :laugh:

I just couldn't stand it when the latest and greatest commercial for some skeezy layer trying to exploit someone, for the side effects suffered from, YET ANOTHER one of those

" YOU ATE THAT SHIT?? :eek:hmy:"

drug... Is called Rispital ?? Rispertal.. dal.. SOMETHING like that.. :facepalm:

Sounds JUST LIKE...

"Did your son take Risk-It-All and grow big tits and start lactating?? :shrug: "

"WHY'D ya feed em that shit?? Stupid.. :glare: Call me.. I'm Sam Berstein :thumbsup:"

So that explains my man tits. I thought it was age.:laugh:
There are a series of experimental lakes in North-Western Ontario where everything from acid rain to invasive species has been tested.
These lakes are abused and stressed on a large scale to see if there is infarct any basis for worries.
They proved acid rain for example.

They did some experiments on this and found combination of chemicals, drugs and hormones were actually causing male fish to produce yoke in their livers.

Then the conservative government told them to shut down the labs after 40 years of work and destroyed most of the files this spring.
The environment is not a priority these days.
And any truth that embarrasses the government is likely to get its funding cut.

From the star.
The government defended its decision to mothball the ELA, despite putting some of its own grant money at risk. Asked why the government is not able to leave facility open while it searches for another operator, Goodyear replied, "Well, then we'd be having this interview next year, as well. We need to act on these things rapidly."

Last edited:
One of the nations most respected colleges ln the plttsburgh area has a prof. That is doing a study in the local river with catfish, he catches them then disects them, he found an ala:ming number that have both male and female organs the theroy is backed up by tests that show a very high percentage of female hormones in the water, caused from the sewage treatment system not being able to remove the homones in the sewage that are in there from all the women on birth control using the sanitary system, the treated water is discharged back to the river were the bottom feeding fish live is were the highest concentrations are. Scary stuff if you drink tap water keep an eye on your tits.
A lot of fish are born female ,and will switch sexs.In the oceans more though.

Itype2slo

they were finding mutated frogs with 5 or 6 legs all across the country. It seems the bees aren't doing all that good either.:shrug:

toomanytoys

Risperdal is used to treat autism and tourettes syndrome. Among other things.

Doesn't seem like it would be uncommon for a younger child to be prescribed these pills.

Sometimes in the effort to make someone's life better, someone might grow some sweaty man boobs.

I'm not really defending drug companies, nor to I condone the use of all kinds of pills to fix peoples problems. I am bi-polar, and have OCD. I don't take any pills now. I worked with a therapist to establish a system that I use to reduce my symptoms. It works well for me. A lot better than any of the pills did.

Taking these pills they gave me you could of walked up to me and told me I had a month to live and I would of given you a blank stare and walked off. If you sat me on fire I would of just sat there. Nothing concerned me nor effected me. It was interesting.

We need new antibiotics and anti viral drugs developed.
We are getting very close toa crises point where infections and simple diseases we thought we had beat will be back with a vengeance.
These are one time use meds however and do provide as much return on investment as chronic condition meds.

Think about that next time you get a script for a pill that does something for symptoms but does not cure the underlying medical issue.