Rlv gold stretching

Davis

I put a predator 212 in my kids mini snowmobile last year. All was well last year and yesterday it threw a chain. After further inspection the chain in less than a two foot length has stretched over half an inch. Killed the rear sprocket etc. do they make a stronger #35 chain than rlv gold on gold?

I put a predator 212 in my kids mini snowmobile last year. All was well last year and yesterday it threw a chain. After further inspection the chain in less than a two foot length has stretched over half an inch. Killed the rear sprocket etc. do they make a stronger #35 chain than rlv gold on gold?
Not that I’m aware of. Time for new sprockets and DID racing #420 or better

Does the chain tension change with the track suspension? Like a swing arm on a Motorcycle ? Could it be hitting a point where it gets too tight? I don’t know much about snowmobiles so just throwing it out?

Davis

Does the chain tension change with the track suspension? Like a swing arm on a Motorcycle ? Could it be hitting a point where it gets too tight? I don’t know much about snowmobiles so just throwing it out?
It doesn’t this is set up like a mini bike. Just clutch to rear sprocket. Gearing is 13-37 with four inch drivers.