Road trip!!!

kbs8ball

Im leaving for sturgis in the AM on my 07 night train...this will be my first long distance run on a bike, I cant wait to be rollin down the highway.

Well the ride is long through South Dakota and make sure you stop at Wall's Drug Store there will be a sign or two to show you the way LOL
Hope you are safe and have good weather for your ride.
Steve :scooter:

kbs8ball

Well HELL !!! I guess i should have waited till i actually got to sturgis before posting...I got on the road at around 8 am after about 2 hrs of riding my back and shoulders were really feeling it, then my hands started falling asleep. so I was bummed as to what to do, i didnt feel like being miserable so i turned around and came home. the next day i head up to the deal to trade my bike in, its an 07 softail night train with drag bars...the drag bars did me in...anyway i rode a super nice 2013 street glide that was a real cruiser i fell in love with this bike until the sales dude dropped the 27K sticker price on me. like an idiot i actually considered signingmy life away for 7 years but in hind sight that would have been pretty stupid...i mean 27K for a motorcycle and i live in cleveland wheres its cold way more often than its warm. so i rode home on my train and forgot about my trip. in reality its a good thing it all went down the way it did. my girlfriend has been having serious medical issues for months now and no doctor can seem to figure out why she keeps fainting, the day after my trip to the dealer she fainted again and banged her head on the plaster wall pretty hard...I made her go the hospital the next day and she has been there since. they still dont know whats wrong but shes probably coming home tomorrow after a battery of tests.... on top of all this my mom took a fall a couple weeks back so i been having to help her out as well...all in all the last few weeks have been super crazy for me and i havent even rode my bike too much.

If you want to buy a bike for 27K, you better get making some seats:laugh: That is alot for a bike:doah: I hope all the women in your life are doing better:thumbsup:

toomanytoys

27k is a lot of coin to drop on a bike. Guys at my work do it all the time.

Oddly guys are paying 22-23k out the door for street glides here. Unless they are exaggerating on the prices they paid to feel better. I don't know as I never have stepped foot in a Harley dealer and don't plan on it.

Dang Kenny, I feel for you buddy. Get the women squared away and then plan on a future trip to Sturgis. :thumbsup:
Remember there is a reason a lot of people take their bikes to Sturgis for Trailer Week. :wink: