Robertsamx just for fun 1960 burro

if I can figure out how to do it I will post a video of the Burro two stroke running. The first time i started it because of the compression and not a full hard pull, I pulled the bike over, me and the bike did a once over onto the grass with the bike landing on top of me. If the neighbors saw that i"m sure the had a good laugh!! The build off was a blast,had fun over the winter doing it, wanted to keep it original and old school. Last time i was on a mini bike i was 13 yrs old and fearless, this time it was pretty shakey. Davel12 thanks, also a thanks to capguncowboy, love that handle. RC

Geting back to the question about Art Dowd, the other half of Burro mini bikes, well in the mid 80"s Art got Rheumatoid Arthritis,and ended up moving from Prosses Wa to Canada, homesteded on some property in a out of the way place well into Canada. He said he made the move to get Insurance coverage for the R/A? Thats what i"m told anyway. Art started hanging around Millard Stanberrys repair shop in Prosser when Art was a teen age, and Millard Stanberry took a liking to Art. Art helped out and then worked for Stanberry for many years. Art died of a heart attack(many) years ago. RC