Rock Racing mini drag bike...final assembly and initial start up

trinik7597

25 HP is not easy to achieve !!! What's done to the motor ?? Nice bike temecula Bob makes a hell of a frame .. You are gonna want to upgrade that clutch

trinik7597

I don't see any bracing on the block .. No vent .. No stud kit .. I would think more around 14 HP ... Still a really nice bike though !!!!

Twid

Not to be a jerk, but I'm going to call BS on that clone having 25hp till I see a dyno print out. It's looking bad ass! Are you going to brace the rear of the frame?

Last edited:
I do have the dyno sheet...the carb is off a stock GX390 of there design and blue printing. I can take some close ups of the front brake set up...works great btw

Twid

Are you running m5? If not what fuel are you running? What oil are you running also? I want to know more about the motor. I have the same frame are you going to run wheelie bars and brace the rear of the frame?

image.png

Last edited:
I am running M5, oil is FHS 62R....dont have much details on the motor, i do have the dyno sheet tho. With such a long wheelbase and low cg, I don't think it's gonna need wheelie bars. They look cool but if they are not needed they just add weight. Until i make some test runs, rear bracing probably won't be needed imho

Will do all my test runs @ 100 ft or so, there is a 1/8 mile drag strip in my town, so I will prolly set it up for the 660. I will have some video to post shortly....have a few tweaks to make.

Last edited: