Rogue 400 Mk IV

george3

I worked on a couple of those bikes recently for a local guy. both models, one with rear suspention one with out. the engine plates are like paper. They need reinforced. Your brake handle and kill switch is on the wrong side. whats with the cables all over looks like a wireing diagram. other than that it look real good.

I worked on a couple of those bikes recently for a local guy. both models, one with rear suspention one with out. the engine plates are like paper. They need reinforced. Your brake handle and kill switch is on the wrong side. whats with the cables all over looks like a wireing diagram. other than that it look real good.
The engine plate is definitely thin, but seems adequate. I'll be cleaning it up and straightening out the little stuff you mentioned. All in all I really like the way it rides and handles.

george3

The engine plate is definitely thin, but seems adequate. I'll be cleaning it up and straightening out the little stuff you mentioned. All in all I really like the way it rides and handles.
Not adequate at all. if yours is in good con. your lucky. Most engine plates are really damaged or butcherd up. one that I worked on was both butchered and had crackes all over. I picked up a new old stock plate just like the origional and added a heavy duty welded plate underneath it and it came out fantastic. Now you can run 20HP engine if wanted. I will get some pics when I can. enjoy the bike not alot of them around in good cond. like yours.

delray

nice find Mr Graphic, i have one too with full suspension and i believe the rims are the 5inch mag wheels and the original color looks to be red. missing the original chain gaurd for it and also can't find any good pictures of one? what did they come with originally...........:shrug:

I suggest making a seperate album in your photos section for each bike. That way it is easier to search through the pics for everyone to see..Since you have lots of bikes and probably more coming...:thumbsup:

delray

Mr Graphic if you don't mine, could you post some pictures of that seat and also the clamps that hold down the handle bars.
thanks alot..............delray
company that made the bike is still around today,so i emailed them last year and ask if they could send me any info they may have on this bike. i got a nice reply back,but no help/info. i think the person who emailed me didn't want to waste there time or something.....:shrug: kind of funny how the place is still around and you know they have records save on this bike,but won't help you out........:eek:ut: