Rogue 400 Mk IV

delray

yes much better with a tecumseh. maybe someday you will find a nice front mount steel tank 4hp tecumseh dated 1970 or so........:thumbsup:

Mark IV bikes

Hi. I am late to this thread.

My grandfather created Mark IV Metal Products. Our last name is the Mark of Mark IV. I believe that's my dad riding the Rogue in the manual.

I've never gotten to see one of the bikes in person, let alone ride one. I'd love to track one down.

george3

Hi. I am late to this thread.

My grandfather created Mark IV Metal Products. Our last name is the Mark of Mark IV. I believe that's my dad riding the Rogue in the manual.

I've never gotten to see one of the bikes in person, let alone ride one. I'd love to track one down.
I have a buddy that has a few of them.

Hey George. Picking up an old thread here. You replied to my brother with this post a while back. I'm also looking for a Rogue... a family heirloom! If you or your friend still has one, I'm very interested. It would mean the world to our dad, and us, to have one of our grandfather's bikes in the family again. Thank you so much! -Darin Mark

Here is 1 of I think 4 he has. The others dont have the chrome detail, He has different models also.

Lizardking

Hey George. Picking up an old thread here. You replied to my brother with this post a while back. I'm also looking for a Rogue... a family heirloom! If you or your friend still has one, I'm very interested. It would mean the world to our dad, and us, to have one of our grandfather's bikes in the family again. Thank you so much! -Darin Mark

Hello Darin, I reached out to you through Craigslist and you've come to the right place. Your best bet is to post a WANTED ad here https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/wanted.13/ .
Lots of great information and great people that will share their knowledge. @george3 hasn't been on for a few months but hopefully he shows up to help you out. Welcome and enjoy!

There's one in the classifieds but it's East Coast and I do not believe he is willing to ship. @RadRacer203

minibikefever

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/cheyenne-rogue-roller-for-sale.172347/

I've done business with Mike and he's a great guy! I text him yesterday and he said he may have a local sale on it so you may wanna hit him up...
https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/cheyenne-rogue-roller-for-sale.172347/

I've done business with Mike and he's a great guy! I text him yesterday and he said he may have a local sale on it so you may wanna hit him up...
thanks for the reply, if Markbites is interested he will need to make a move if he wants it? I figured if I could pick it up and ship it for him I would just to help but for 300 it won't be there long, have a great day minibikin...

Lizardking

There is a roller here in socal that I was planning to pick off a branch but can't remember where I saved the for sale ad link. I have no problem giving Darin first crack at it as soon as I find the link. I save links on my phone, tablets and computer and sometimes forget where It's saved.

What a crew you guys are! Amazing! It's awesome how many of you jumped in to help.
I'm going to look into the SoCal listing. Thank you Lizardking! And everyone else. Will keep you all posted.
And here are a couple shots from what I believe is the original catalogue for the Rogue...
Thanks again everyone! IMG_6190.jpeg IMG_6195.jpeg