Rolling Chassis

in the market for a chassis... found this. Its got tires and frame but i cant see a jackshaft. But its cheap. $15 cheap.. I got a honda gx160 motor collecting dust.

i cant ask how much its worth.. but i think i can ask for an oppinion before i purchase.. what do you think? Keep in mind i need to buy a clutch and chain and throttle.

wow 15 I always get mines for 20 but 15 grab it while the offer stands. if you miss the deal you will not sleep I know I wouldn't 15bucks self explanatory run and get it is a very nice bike also

bandit 40

You have a Sears Roper the rims look stock ,and the sprocket goes on the left side so yes flip the rear wheel.:thumbsup: You did good.

This frame looks like it did come with a 2 speed . It appears to have the holes in the bracket that holds the scrub brake . Could explain why the sprocket is on the right side . You could use the adjustable type jackshaft or flip the wheel as suggested . Good luck finding a 2 speed ,if you choose to go that way . I think there was a thread on some one building one of these 2 speed brackets . Great find for the money .:thumbsup:

rmm727

This frame looks like it did come with a 2 speed . It appears to have the holes in the bracket that holds the scrub brake . Could explain why the sprocket is on the right side . You could use the adjustable type jackshaft or flip the wheel as suggested . Good luck finding a 2 speed ,if you choose to go that way . I think there was a thread on some one building one of these 2 speed brackets . Great find for the money .:thumbsup:
That would be me. I fabbed up a repo bracket for the Sears Roper 2 speeds. Still have one.