Roma Nova Mini Bike

Roma Nova Mini Bike  Van Nuys Ca.jpg Roma Nova Mini Bike  Van Nuys Ca.jpg

Looking for a Roma Nova Mini Bike ( as Pictured)

This had a 3 1/2 Hp Tecumseh engine with scrub brake, banana seat, coil springs on front forks, two pieces Asuza Rims, and a fiber glass chain guard, removable front handle bars (with Nova Knob) that were similar to the Nova Mini Bikes.

This was distributed by the Roma Motorcycle company located in Van Nuys Ca. in the late 1960's.

There was also another mini bike company by the name of Nova Mini Bikes located in Gardena Ca just to advise, and maybe they were merged to form one company?

A complete mini bike, frame roller or parts as pictured in ad or any information that you might have.

Can email direct at panteraltd @ Aol.com

Thank you in advance

View attachment 273868 View attachment 273868

Looking for a Roma Nova Mini Bike ( as Pictured)

This had a 3 1/2 Hp Tecumseh engine with scrub brake, banana seat, coil springs on front forks, two pieces Asuza Rims, and a fiber glass chain guard, removable front handle bars (with Nova Knob) that were similar to the Nova Mini Bikes.

This was distributed by the Roma Motorcycle company located in Van Nuys Ca. in the late 1960's.

There was also another mini bike company by the name of Nova Mini Bikes located in Gardena Ca just to advise, and maybe they were merged to form one company?

A complete mini bike, frame roller or parts as pictured in ad or any information that you might have.

Can email direct at panteraltd @ Aol.com

Thank you in advance
There also used to be a nova called a " HOW DING " that had a thumbs up decal.

I got this one that I was working one. But unfortunately the forks are done from the inside. Some work has to be done to them. Still haven’t figure out what to do yet. But. I’ll show some pics.

Attachments

I got this one that I was working one. But unfortunately the forks are done from the inside. Some work has to be done to them. Still haven’t figure out what to do yet. But. I’ll show some pics.

Thanks for the pictures. Is this something you would want to sell?

Thanks for the pictures. Is this something you would want to sell?
Depends on what you are offering.