Rupp Continental Seat Dimensions anyone?

I'm having this seat made for my Continental restore. RUPP Mini bike Replacement seat cover roadster TT500 324 | eBay

Does anyone have this seat? I'm hoping to get the dimensions. How tall in back, how tall in front, whether board tapers toward front. If it does I'd like to know width in rear and width in front. At what point does the scoop start scooping? How many inches from rear or front does it scoop? Is the foam firm or soft. Thanks much for any help! :thumbsup::scooter:

maverick1

2 5/8" tall in frt
6" tall in back
16" long (Base)
7 3/4" wide at rear of seat base

3" from front edge of base it starts to taper to 7 1/8" wide then the corner's are rounded. This is a hard measurement to take because of the round corners.
11 3/4" from the transition from flat to incline
18 3/8" long on top

The back of the seat is not at a 90 degree angle to the base. That is why the top is longer than the base.

These measurements are from an original worn seat. The corners of the base which is wood has the corners rounded.

I hope this helps,
Rodney

Last edited:
2 5/8" tall in frt
6" tall in back
16" long (Base)
7 3/4" wide at rear of seat

3" from front edge of base it starts to taper to 7 1/8" wide then the corner's are rounded. This is a hard measurement to take because of the round corners.
11 3/4" from the transition from flat to incline
13 3/8" long on top

The back of the seat is not at a 90 degree angle to the base. That is why the top is longer than the base.

These measurements are from an original worn seat. The corners of the base which is wood has the corners rounded.

I hope this helps,
Rodney
thanks very much! These are the measurements of the seat I included in the link right?