Rupp Goat on eBay

Nice bike, I have been watching it. We don't get many down here it's even closer for you. Things I see... The shroud on the motor looks to be a different shade of white than the rest of the motor, it may just be the light in the photo also there is a hole for a fuel line in the shroud that I don't think should be there, maybe you could get them to send a picture of the tag on the shroud. There is something off with that clutch guard , not sure if it's a repo or a different year one made to fit, but it looks wrong to me. just my 2 cents

Midyrman

Good catch on the shroud. It doesn't look like there is an ID Plate. I'll ask the Seller. The Yellow 69 Roadster went for $3k plus.

I just went through the pictures again, there is a picture of a shroud tag. It makes that motor (or the shroud ) A 1971. so not original to the bike. They dropped the price 600 bucks in the last week.

capguncowboy

When this was listed before, it had a sears id tag (model 143). At least, i think it was this bike.

It's a nice bike though. If it's a true lighted ball bearing engine, the right id tag would be difficult to find

Nice bike, but not original engine or clutch guard as mentioned. My opinion: the Goat seems to be harder to come by than the Roadster, and if you can find a real Ram......

Midyrman

If it had the original engine I might be interested particularly since I could drive and pick up. It's probably why it hasn't sold.

Nice bike, but not original engine or clutch guard as mentioned. My opinion: the Goat seems to be harder to come by than the Roadster, and if you can find a real Ram......
I had to laugh at the If you could find a real Ram comment . I just have to drive to one of my storage units , open the door to find a real Ram sitting there to look at . The Rupp Ram is a nice bike to look at and ride , just rode it a week ago . I just wish the frame wasn't yellow , not a fan of yellow paint on anything .