Rupp Mini bike , but what kind and year??

myjunk

I have attached a photo of a Rupp Mini bike, but I dont know enough about them to know what model or approx year? Can anyone help? By the way he wants $200

Jamie1972

I have attached a photo of a Rupp Mini bike, but I dont know enough about them to know what model or approx year? Can anyone help? By the way he wants $200
BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT!!!!!!
I would say judging by the chain guard style
64-65 Rupp continental.
Chain guard, fenders alone are worth more than asking price.
Good find.:thumbsup:
Oh.....and the seat looks to be pos. a 70 Rupp chopper seat.

That is the same bike as one of mine. 1966/67 rupp continental special. Frame looks to be in very good shape too. take the seat off and see if it has the serial plate on it, maybe you will be able to see the original color.

myjunk

Here are a couple more pictures of the bike. Sadly I have not been able to close the deal yet. Its one of those cases where if somebody is interested, then he becomes not so ready to sell. But I will keep on trying. I have attached a couple more pictures. Notice the location of the foot pegs, they seem too far back, but he swears he didnt move them.

Jamie1972

Not sure now.....

Here are a couple more pictures of the bike. Sadly I have not been able to close the deal yet. Its one of those cases where if somebody is interested, then he becomes not so ready to sell. But I will keep on trying. I have attached a couple more pictures. Notice the location of the foot pegs, they seem too far back, but he swears he didnt move them.
After doing some digging......I am leaning "Heavily" toward the idea it could be a 68 "C-250" not a 67 Continental.
Its ever so pos. the bike/frame could be a mid 67-1/2-late 67.. transition frame.

The frame has the front extension top tubes that go past the triple tree.(67)
and no gas tank and mounting plates for the tank (67). drum brake(67)

But the foot peg location is in the rear, correct seat (it appears looking at catalog pics. (68)

Strange.:confused: