Rupp Primary Torque Converter Clutch Assembly

Kartman01

Can anyone point me in a direction for the correct assembly of a Rupp primary clutch? I purchased one (in parts, as shown in the photo), but have no
idea as to how this thing assembles, this is my first one. Any kind of assembly sketch or exploded view would be helpful.

Thanks!

Attachments

Just in case you do not know "ruppking"is the owner of Blackwidowmotorsports which is your "GO-TO" store for Rupp parts. Very knowledgeable and professional and a pleasure to do business with! I have purchased from them MANY times. Jim Kise has way too much class and grace to promote his own company on this forum so I am doing it.
Michael

Last edited:

Kartman01

Just in case you do not know "ruppking"is the owner of Blackwidowmotorsports which is your "GO-TO" store for Rupp parts. Very knowledgeable and professional and a pleasure to do business with! I have purchased from them MANY times. Jim Kise has way too much class and grace to promote his own company on this forum so I am doing it.
Michael
Thanks creia, that is good to know! the Black Widow web site is amazing and I am certain I will be doing a lot of business with him!