rupp roadster 1968

hello from Denver,co. hopefully I can do this request without upsetting someone. I don't mean any harm. I would very much like a 1968 or 1969 rupp xl500 minibike. please let me explain so a few people will understand my position. I was hurt and no longer have the ability to wrench on bikes, but I still can ride on my good days. I know I have bummed out a few people on this site and I do apologize. I should have explained my situation right away, but its hard to admit getting really old and losing the abilities I once had. I am not able to travel all the way to wimber as I wish I could. I would bring my money and buy there like I am sure most folks do. however, now that wimber is over, I would once again like to make my offer for a dream bike I so want. when I did this for trikes I got 4 great trikes and 1 project which I have in a street rod shop now being worked on. I am more than willing to pay $5,000.00 to $7000.00 for a total show bike ready to run and enjoy before my candle burns out.lol!! if there is anyone who can help me I would be so grateful. one person had I beautiful tt-500 in red and it was such a fine bike, but I so want the xl500. I also wish to apologize to anyone who has taken offence to my membership or my requests. now after standind tall , I only hope we can all move on and someone can help me out with my request. I have my own shipper and I promise not to burden a seller with anything but just receiving a dream bike to my home. apologizes to antone I have offended in the past. friends, coolbreeze in Denver. thank you all!!!