Rupp Roadster 2 Rear Fender

Looking for a full arch Rear Fender for a 12 Inch tire size Rupp Mini Bike

They made two types of fenders

One from a 1971-1972 Roadster 2, Enduro, or Black Widow would work.

The lenght of fender measuring it from the front lower edge (in front of the lower mounting bolt) to back fender edge would be 25 inches

Condition does not matter, and pictures would be helpful to detemine what you have.

Thank you in advance.

1972 fender

Here is one off of my 1972 Roadster 2. It has seen better days. It was in my scrap pile. It's wheelie bar days were over.

Joe V the old rupp parts guy use to have someone make them out of fiberglass since finding a good one is getting harder. Sure be nice to have them remade in fiberglass again. I,m sure they would sell.

GustoGuy

Joe V the old rupp parts guy use to have someone make them out of fiberglass since finding a good one is getting harder. Sure be nice to have them remade in fiberglass again. I,m sure they would sell.
I know this is an old thread but I bought a fiberglass 4.5 inch rear fender off BMI carts. It measures 28.5 inches along the outside edge. I cut it down to 26 inches and removed the rear lip and shaped the fiberglass like the front fender to simulate the look of a Rupp Rear fender from the rear. It seems to look pretty much like a Rupp Roadster 2 rear fender and I will paint it the same color as my bike. Here are some pictures and the link to were you can buy it. This is a great way to get a nonrusted banged up rear fender for your Rupp Roadster 2. Does anyone have the chain cut out dimensions since I would like to recreate that on this fender and the exact mounting hole location from a rear 12 inch Rupp Roadster 2 fender.
20190720_185117_resized.jpg 20190720_185136_resized.jpg
https://www.bmikarts.com/Plastic-Motorcycle-Fenders_p_5094.html