Rupp Tire is Flat - Please help.

Can anyone make a recommendation on best place to get Rupp Roadster2 Tire fixed? Not taking in air - not sure if it's the valve. Wondering if the original tire RUPP TRAILS tire that's on there is just too old for kids to be riding on it... Thanks for your feedback! Pat Pats Mini Bike2 1971 Rupp .jpg

That looks so good! I hope to get mine looking fresh like yours.. So your tire is flat and not taking in air? A couple things I did to fix mine was take a valve tool and unscrew the center. Sometimes dirt or rust can get jammed in it. So I cleaned mine out. You can use a small screwdriver too. Another way might just be that it needs a new valve or valve core! Most tire shops I bet would do it for free or cheap!

I wouldnt worry about the tire unless there is obvious signs of it coming apart and the tube poking through the dry rot. Buy a tube and take it to a local independent shop. Maybe call around first to make sure they are capable of changing a tubed motorcycle tire. Or just do it yourself. Those larger wheels arnt too difficult. much like a bicycle tire. If its not the valve core then the tire has to come off either way. You may be able to just patch the tube but alot of times the valve cores rip off the tube from running too low tire pressure.