Rupp Trials tires dimensions ca. 1969

I got off to a false start and made a thread looking for TT500 tires info.
I have since learned I have a Roadster and not a TT500.

I have Googled the dingle out of it, but cannot find any info that gives the actual dimension of the original trials tires (overall diameter, rim diameter, true width). I see things like "14x6", "410/350", "530/450" being referenced, but not sure what those numbers mean.
Can anyone point me towards a resource? I've viewed a ton of info, but it more often than not seems to lead to a statement of "those original tires are tough to find"...

If you have a roadster, the tires will be 12". (Wire, spoked wheels) If that's what you really have, let me know and I will look at mine. OldMiniBikes was selling the re-pops at one point. Not sure if they still have them.

The 69 roadster used the 14-6.00 tires. There was a nice reproduction from Coker but they haven't made any in a while. I think the early roadsters had the same general 530/450-6 tires the tt500 had then the 70 had 3.00-10 and 71 up had 12-3.00

Last edited:
Yes, it's the 69 Roadster with the 6" rims, not the bigger wire-spoke ones.
So, 14" diameter with 6" rim. What is the width (I assume slightly wider than the rim, but no wider than the fender)?

Last edited: