Rupp TT500

I have a 1968 Rupp TT500 that I am thinking about selling. It was a very clean original bike with no rust before I started restoring it. All of the chrome is original and replanted to perfect show quality. All of the bolts have been re-cad plated and are in perfect condition. The sprocket and front disk were turned smooth before being re-cad plated. The tires, brake calipers, tail light, wiring, clutch, rims, headlight glass, chains and muffler are NOS. the original 5hp engine was bored out to a 7hp, a new NOS piston, NOS crank and a billet rod were professionally balanced. It took a lot of Mallory metal to get it balanced just right. (The bike will go 55-60 all day long with no vibration, chance of breaking a rod and it will have a totally original outside appearance) the frame, forks and swing arm are still the original gold paint with no rust. Please PM me if you are interested.

I have a 1968 Rupp TT500 that I am thinking about selling. It was a very clean original bike with no rust before I started restoring it. All of the chrome is original and replanted to perfect show quality. All of the bolts have been re-cad plated and are in perfect condition. The sprocket and front disk were turned smooth before being re-cad plated. The tires, brake calipers, tail light, wiring, clutch, rims, headlight glass, chains and muffler are NOS. the original 5hp engine was bored out to a 7hp, a new NOS piston, NOS crank and a billet rod were professionally balanced. It took a lot of Mallory metal to get it balanced just right. (The bike will go 55-60 all day long with no vibration, chance of breaking a rod and it will have a totally original outside appearance) the frame, forks and swing arm are still the original gold paint with no rust. Please PM me if you are interested.
No, it does not work this way. Must post a price as per the rules you SHOULD have read first. Either you are selling it or you are not- Which is it?
Michael

Could you tell me your secret please? I replanted the original chrome on one of my bikes, and when I dug it up from the garden it was all rusty....
Nice! I have noticed that problem too.:laugh:

Probably that stupid spell check. That has burned me so many times personally. I really hate it!

Whoa, Those are fighting words Michael.:censure:
I guess that it probably is in a world where everyone is offended by everything nowadays. But not in my world locally. A person should not be ready to put the gloves on when others are giving direction. If so, then they have the problem, not those that are trying to help from getting threads deleted.