Rupp with wrong Gas Tank??

Oops..1969 Rupp Scrambler I believe. The officials can verify that or not. I know the Roadster had the lighted BB Tec...and if your motor is original it would be the 3.5 Tec and make it a Scrambler
AF15_r5287_03.jpg

Rupp 72

Also the clutch guard looks to be made of a different rupp guard, probably off a continental or something. It should be all one piece stamped with fillets and contour.

Thank you. You know your Mini Bikes. What is a Azusu?
Your welcome. It was a company years ago that used to make parts...but they also make minis. I do not know the full story on them...but I know those tanks were very popular back in the days. I have had several that people added to bikes through the years. This site has some real Rupp gurus...so they should be chiming in sooner or later with more info on your bike.
Here is a link to Azusa
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...XV3gUJS1j4Ud6CS3w&sig2=QHrd3DHiiBwKPRqf44RsUw

Rupp 72

What you have is a 1969 rupp scrambler. Your engine is not original and as you already know the gas tank is wrong and the clutch guard is not correct. The reason it is a scrambler is because it has the mounts for lights and a 60 thooth rear sprocket where a roadster would have a 72 tooth.

capguncowboy

Oops..1969 Rupp Scrambler I believe. The officials can verify that or not. I know the Roadster had the lighted BB Tec...and if your motor is original it would be the 3.5 Tec and make it a Scrambler
View attachment 95435
The lighted H35 that Rupp used in 1969 wasn't a BB crank, and it's a square shroud engine anyway. However, the smaller sprocket is what the Scrambler used.