Ruttman or ?

Hello, I have been wanting to get a Ruttman to go with my Lil Indian, especially with growing up in Detroit. Found this little thing. It appears to be a Ruttman, but not sure if the scrub brake is original. Also, is it a "washer" with added support? I know the rear seat extension is added as well as the front seat strap. Any comments or information would be appreciated. Thanks, Kevin

Attachments

None of that is original. Looks like they removed/broke off the washers from the original location also. You need to invest in a good grinder and welder if you do not have one already...if you choose to fix it properly.

Thank you for the reply. I was comparing pictures of "washer" bikes and I thought the axle location looked off. So, the scrub brake was added as well?

Thanks cheezy1. I am unfamiliar with Ruttman bikes. Looking at pictures online, I think the "washer" location is in the original location. I believe someone just added the extra support. It is amazing what these bikes go through in their life time. If only they could talk. LOL

Attachments