Ruttman Spyder Long Frame

I have up for sale a very nice Ruttman long frame Spyder.i figured I would offer it to the family before I post it on CL. Everything on the bike is new! Frame, forks, fenders, clutch cover, foot pegs, and engine tins are powder coated. Chrome handle bars, chrome header , and chrome springs on the forks are in pristine condition. Has a nice clone engine with the governor still in tact. If I had to guess, it has less than 3 hours of run time on it.

Look at the pics, it says it all.

Asking $650. Would prefer local pickup in Roseville Michigan.

Please PM me any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Pat

I have up for sale a very nice Ruttman long frame Spyder.i figured I would offer it to the family before I post it on CL. Everything on the bike is new! Frame, forks, fenders, clutch cover, foot pegs, and engine tins are powder coated. Chrome handle bars, chrome header , and chrome springs on the forks are in pristine condition. Has a nice clone engine with the governor still in tact. If I had to guess, it has less than 3 hours of run time on it.

Look at the pics, it says it all.

Asking $650. Would prefer local pickup in Roseville Michigan.

Please PM me any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Pat
Was this bike black and silver before

She is a beauty MrPat , it'll go quick at that price , you couldn't come close to making a bike like that for a mere $650 , good luck !