RV 90 Suzuki

I'm Cary and new to this web site and joined due to this RV90 forum. How is that rebuild going Divouneh? I have a pair of these that I've recently acquired from my Dad who bought them new in 1972. I'm now 58 and my brother and I rode them when we were kids and have a lot of memories attached. They're in pretty good shape with under 1,000 miles each and on scale from 1 to 10 they are about a 6 and I plan to bring up to a 9 or so. One is nearly complete and I plan to ride them and not display them so I'm not getting stupid about it, there's a lot of State ORV trails in Northern Michigan and of course other places. So far in the past 3 months I've spent more on parts then what they were bought for back then and spent more time working on them then I ever did in the previous 45 years. I love these things. When I figure out this web site I'll try and post progress pics. Take care.

Divouneh

Last news: spares are quite expensive, I am dealing with a French forum: France has a lot of them. My deep cleaning is going on. However when removing the cover from the oil pump, I had a bad surprise: one side seems having no oil! Engine have been refurbish by the previous owner, but never really use it.
I found yesterday the 6volts bulbs, and got most of the new parts.
I am still looking for the part 3

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Not sure if I got the hang of posting. My oil lines both are the same as your right one. I wonder what would make one side work and not the other, something plugged? I've seen your part #1 NOS but as you said, very expensive.

maverick1

Looking at the photo, looks like you are missing the end to your pump cable. It slips on to the end of the cable pictured and then onto the pump arm. On the schematic it is listed as the terminal cable.

Divouneh

Engine removed in order to be refurbish, Tail light done, battery connected, the job is going slowly but step by step... More job than I was expected but a nice bike needs time.
Sans.JPG
Forum.jpg

Picked one up the other day. Not as nice as yours but was complete other than air pump and front turn signals. Front fender broken but did have pressure gauge with instructions printed from Suzuki motor company

Divouneh

IMG_5103.JPG
I am waiting the engine with a new piston and rings...
Weather is still cold to paint outside :hammer:
Still lot of job, but the paradise is not far ...
IMG_7239.JPG