Sachs Saxonette Throttle cable SSSCat

WrenchDad

Can anyone tell me where I can find a throttle cable for this ( part number) or get a comparable replacement. It is on a Artic Cat SSSCat

ruppking

This throttle cable is not available for purchase by itself. Reason being it was sold with the throttle assembly and the tube and ferrule that screws into the carb top cap. It can be made, but requires your twist grip throttle assembly and carb attachment fittings. This is because the throttle cable wire length is of critical importance to its operation with the Bing slide carburetor. I can make one for you, but only if you have these parts.

WrenchDad

This throttle cable is not available for purchase by itself. Reason being it was sold with the throttle assembly and the tube and ferrule that screws into the carb top cap. It can be made, but requires your twist grip throttle assembly and carb attachment fittings. This is because the throttle cable wire length is of critical importance to its operation with the Bing slide carburetor. I can make one for you, but only if you have these parts.
I have every thing you mentioned.