SAD Day - Going to have to sell everything, but theres a ray of sunshine

wb4rt

Hey Tank!

Sounds like a good move for you and your family. I wish you were closer too, I'd like to buy some of your innovations and tools!

You can still come to the forum to get your mini fix until the new shop comes along.

Best of luck in the move and job!

We will be following your progress on here.

That's great news Dan , to be able to do your dream job is awesome and the fact that it is to help others is even better!

As for resetting up shop , I at times want to totally rip apart mine and start fresh lol

Hi Daniel : If I remember right you have family living there in Cape Town. Great to see what was once a dream come to past and is an advancement for the whole family. But however you are not excused from a continued attendance away from your OldMiniBikes family you must share it all with us. Wishing for a smooth transmission to the new post.
Steve

Thanks a mil lads.
With the support you've shown me I'll settle down and maybe start with match stick mini's :laugh:

Going to sneak some wheels, a motor and my spares into a box just in case :deal:

Dan, I should have checked here before asking what was up with the move- I haven't been around here much but glad to see there is a positive motive for the sudden move. Sounds like a great job and a great place to raise your family. Best of luck!