Sad News--Passing of Control4UserGuy

Member Control4UserGuy passed away from pancreatic cancer a little more than a month ago. Rich was a devoted Gilson addict and built beautiful bikes. Those of you who saw his work were, like me, amazed at what he could do--a complete perfectionist. A good friend and he will be missed.

Thanks for posting this Pete. Indeed, he had a sense of doing things right, and excellence in his work. He demonstrated unwavering courage over the last year and a half as he fought this battle, even interjecting some humor from time to time. I hope his wife is able to know how Rich touched the lives of those of us here on OldMiniBikes, especially when it came down to Gilsons and Tecumseh's.

delray

sorry to here that pete. is it someone that has been to windber in the pass?
here you go rich....
GILSON DAY FOR YOU>

Thanks for posting this Pete. Indeed, he had a sense of doing things right, and excellence in his work. He demonstrated unwavering courage over the last year and a half as he fought this battle, even interjecting some humor from time to time. I hope his wife is able to know how Rich touched the lives of those of us here on OldMiniBikes, especially when it came down to Gilsons and Tecumseh's.
Dave, both you and I know what a cool guy Rich was. His email is still active, so PMs will get to his inbox. I'm sure Rich's other half will appreciate.