Scat Cat YT660 in KC

Just painted, put new tires on it and the S.O.B decided to brake down on me. Ive got too many projects. The engine itself is fine as far as I know, except for the damn carburetor which needs to be replaced. When it was running (about four hours ago) I could get it pretty close to 50mph. Other than that it's been pretty good to me. I'd really like a good 80's motorcycle, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda etc. just has to have title (salvage is cool with me) and at least easily fixable. Honestly, I would probably trade for anything so make me an offer.

located in Bonner Springs, near the KC Speedway. If interested call or txt Jhon @ (913)948-4174

Last edited:
well, in short, it hauls ass.:scooter: but the governor on mine has been bypassed. I got up to about 50mph before I started to lose stability, tried to stop and ended up blowing my rear tire out completely. I just got one of those 6.5 honda clones for my other bike and it does about 40mph with the governor intact. For about 100$ you could pick one up from harbor freight. Id suggest not screwing with anything internally, I did one time and some how the timing key broke:doah: my new one starts first pull though and I take it through mud, sand, weeds, water its shown no signs of stopping. just get the $12 warranty and keep coming back and getting new ones :thumbsup: