Schenuit

Oldyellow

Hello Friends. I’m trying to find a Schenuit studded 410-350-6. Anybody out there that might have one and is willing to ship to Canada I’d appreciate hearing from you.
Happy new year and stay well.

markus

man, if you can hook me up with a set of Good Year "All Weathers" (not the studded ones) in that size and near perfect condition. they were pretty common on your side of the border even in later years, I'll hook you up with a pair of Shenuits that have only been mounted on wheels and packed away in a closet for the last few years. Fox used a few different manufacturers Shenuit was one of them and pretty common in the 1960's but I would love to have the GY's as seen in this wanted add I put up some years back: good year all weathers wanted

Heres the only shenuits I have left anymore, again, not for sale unless I can scare up the all weathers:

Oldyellow

man, if you can hook me up with a set of Good Year "All Weathers" (not the studded ones) in that size and near perfect condition. they were pretty common on your side of the border even in later years, I'll hook you up with a pair of Shenuits that have only been mounted on wheels and packed away in a closet for the last few years. Fox used a few different manufacturers Shenuit was one of them and pretty common in the 1960's but I would love to have the GY's as seen in this wanted add I put up some years back: good year all weathers wanted

Heres the only shenuits I have left anymore, again, not for sale unless I can scare up the all weathers:

I’ll run an ad across Canada Markus. Best I can do. I appreciate the offer.
Rick

DaddyJohn

I have one that I could sell you. It isn’t rotten, looks good, and holds air just fine. PM me and I can send you some pics.