Scored a MTD ! Almost

The story goes like this. My 79 year old mother works at a thrift store auction house( she's a junker also). So she calls me yesterday and says;
She . " hey there is a mini bike in the auction truck that just pulled in"
Me. " what's it look like? "
She. " rusty"
Me ." Does it have an engine."
She. " no, but the wheels look good and I see some chrome and a little red paint"
Me." Do you see any stickers or decals?"
She." Yes, it says MTD on the neck thing"
Me. " I,ll be right over" SCORE !!!!!!
15 minutes later I walk up to the truck and this is what I see image.jpg image.jpg

Me. " that's not a mini bike mother!"
She. " I never said mini bike, I said mini TRIKE . I know what a mini bike is since you've been drunk on mini bikes, you still have selective hearing at 58 years old!!"

So , I am now the proud owner of a $ 8.00 MTD 1960's tricycle that's is now yard art in the flower bed!! And still a mommas boy!!

markus

Nice, need to get you a Billy doll for it. He used to help me out in the garage, but he was always wanting to play creepy games so I sent him off to live in a big haunted house in the middle of the state.

Markus, Billy is bada$$ !! I can't not watch that movie when it's on, a little sweet on Shawnee Smith I am.

Your garage is awesome , love the minis and the Vw. What's in the back of it??

I know the other wall has lots of engines on it and I will probably be beggin for a 70's H30 for my Atlas pretty soon, LOL

Me. " that's not a mini bike mother!"
She. " I never said mini bike, I said mini TRIKE . I know what a mini bike is since you've been drunk on mini bikes, you still have selective hearing at 58 years old!!"

So , I am now the proud owner of a $ 8.00 MTD 1960's tricycle that's is now yard art in the flower bed!! And still a mommas boy!!
That's funny as heck Mike :thumbsup:

markus

Markus, Billy is bada$$ !! I can't not watch that movie when it's on, a little sweet on Shawnee Smith I am.

Your garage is awesome , love the minis and the Vw. What's in the back of it??
That was a 1956 Cushman eagle If I remember right, been a few years since I had that.