Anything Goes! Scratch built Harrison

I was messing around with the jack shaft setup today, and over the weekend I spent time on the rear wheel and chain.

I was able to get the rear wheel lined up and centered between the frame. I spent more time than I'd like to admit on that one. Spacers for the sprocket to rim, and the spacers for the axle.

Once I got everything lined up with the jack shaft I cut some key stock for the driven and sprocket.

I finally started working on the TAV cover. I'm going with the traditional Harrison style, but adapting it to my setup. 20190327_210000.jpg

When I put the engine in the bike, the tank filler wasn't centered in the frame. Just didn't look right. So I relocated the mounting holes over 1" to get it where it needs to be.
20190414_151738.jpg
Added a strip of steel, filled in the old holes with weld, and drilled new holes.
20190414_152936.jpg 20190414_162323.jpg

I Had to do that on one of my Ruttmans... You know what else works is a tank bracket from a 3hp ( the version with the gas tank mounted behind the engine) you flip it around and it lines up pretty good you just need to drill the center hole..

Great Job!!