Anything Goes! Scratch built Harrison

What did you do to add the battery to your system? I have an MM-B212 with a lighting coil and headlight....want to add a battery, turn signals, brake light, horn, and make it street legal. Don't know where to start.

Pat, it's hard to believe you started with a couple of pieces of steel and ended up with all that! Then again, knowing your work over the years, I should not have been surprised. But don't think for a moment I didn't notice that the bike almost has too much power for you to handle! LOL! That thing is a monster! Great job of doing a 100% Pat-built bike.

It's going to be a great addition to the calendar that @manchester1 is going to put together this year. LOL!!

Pat, it's hard to believe you started with a couple of pieces of steel and ended up with all that! Then again, knowing your work over the years, I should not have been surprised. But don't think for a moment I didn't notice that the bike almost has too much power for you to handle! LOL! That thing is a monster! Great job of doing a 100% Pat-built bike.

It's going to be a great addition to the calendar that @manchester1 is going to put together this year. LOL!!
Thank you Dave!

Lol. If I do a calendar.

Holy crud, man! That thing is AWESOME!! Sounds like my old XR600R Thumper that had all the good stuff done to it. If I tried what you accomplished so evidently easily, the finished product would've looked like the content one might scoop up in a front-end loader in a scrap yard, albeit, painted a nice green color...

Outstanding!