Screaming Eagle minibikes 2019/20

A very busy night tonight. We had great participation and a lot of work done. Had a big bottleneck waiting for the frame jig, so we will be assembling again next week and maybe the week after. We are at 27 kids involved at this point, it keeps getting bigger. Some of the frames are almost done, most of the forks are together. Engine plates and some welding and we will have completed basic frames!
10-18 one.jpg 10-18 two.jpg 10-18 three.jpg

….Do you have t-shirts for sale. A fund raiser with one of the guys on a mini bike and your message would be great. I would buy a couple. Does your school have a class on small engine repair?....
I am working on the shirts.
The metal shop is the only shop at the school. There used to be a wood shop, it was very popular so they got rid of it and put in a "Community Health Center" in its place. They give away free condoms.

joshua. c.

I woold pay to go to a class where I could learn to build my own frames because thats just cool. I would take what I learned home and build quite a different more complicated bike. keep up the good work.

I woold pay to go to a class where I could learn to build my own frames because thats just cool. I would take what I learned home and build quite a different more complicated bike. keep up the good work.
Thank you. I am actually doing two groups right now. The kids at the school are a better story, but I just started with 5 others (adults) at work too. The work group will move forwards faster. We will start bending those frame Tuesday.

Those are looking great ! The larger wheels and tires are really in proportion now, and look good too.

The different ways they are getting personalized is cool, with the straight pipes and color combinations.

Y'all keep up the good work.

Those are looking great ! The larger wheels and tires are really in proportion now, and look good too.

The different ways they are getting personalized is cool, with the straight pipes and color combinations.

Y'all keep up the good work.
The bigger tires are better. We had to add $25 to the cost this year to cover them, but everyone thought it was worth it. Each one looks a little differant. A few of the frames were stretched for the taller kids. Each kid chooses the frame and seat color too.

VadimMiniBiker is one of the kids in our group. Today he both powder coated is bike and built his seat. The seat was his first time ever using a sewing machine. Not a perfect job but I consider it great considering it is his first. He picked it up better than any of the kids yet. I am proud of him.